Norges Bank Investment Management is seeking a dedicated and results oriented professional for the position of Team Coordinator to the Corporate Access team. The Corporate Access team supports portfolio manager interaction with senior management in relevant companies and raises awareness of the Fund and Norges Bank Investment Management as an investor. The team is part of the Equity Strategies area, which is responsible for security selection and ownership activities. Work with other investment areas is also likely.
You will report to the Head of Corporate Access, and the position is located in London. Travel will be required.
This role will be a Fixed Term Contract for 12 months.
- Coordinating and administering the team inbox and various internal databases
- Supporting the team with the organisation and scheduling of conferences and other meetings
- Supporting with the travel and logistics of bespoke field-trips
- Contributing to a hardworking, high-performing team with a focus on results
- Working on ad hoc requests where needed
The successful applicant will have the following background/skills:
- University degree with strong academic records
- Complex coordination experience and or team admin experience is a must
- Ability to deliver a high volume of work in an efficient and professional manner
- Good initiative and the ability to complete tasks with limited supervision
- Proven track record of achieving sustainable results
- Strong systems and technology skills
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills with a high level of proficiency in written and spoken English
- Team oriented with a flexible approach
- Ambition to excel with a high level of integrity
- Comfortable with ambiguity
Norges Bank Investment can offer a rewarding, international fast-paced working environment, and the opportunity to play a role in safeguarding and building financial wealth for future generations for one of the world’s largest funds. Norges Bank Investment has a performance culture that values the contribution of every individual and focuses on professional growth.
Norges Bank Investment is committed to ensuring Equal Opportunities for all employees.
Contact details: Questions regarding the positions may be directed to Ed Young, Head of Corporate Access, at [email protected] Please do not send Cv’s to this address.
You must apply for this role online, any applications that are sent directly will be disposed of.
Opening Date for applications is 12th August 2019
Deadline for application is 18th September 2019
Søk på stillingen