Norges Bank Investment Management is seeking a dedicated and results-oriented End User Support Engineer to join the Technology and Support department. Technology and Support is part of NBIM Operations and has responsibility for our technology platform. The main objective of the role is to ensure that business user services are aligned with requirements. There will be many internal changes including new technologies and methods in the period to come. The right candidate for this position will be motivated by this challenge, and will help to develop our future ways of working.
The position is located in London and will report to the Head of the End User Services team. Some travel will be required.
· Liaising with all users to understand and capture their IT requirements
· Monitoring and managing end user services throughout their lifecycle, continually identifying and implementing improvements
· Assisting and collaboration with other technical teams (such as Network and Cloud Services teams) to ensure broad support of technical services in Asian time-zone
· Triggering activities to implement or change end user services, overseeing the work to completion to ensure a successful outcome
· Identifying user pain points, workarounds and resolution steps
· Ensuring user awareness of end user services via eLearning, training sessions, knowledge articles etc.
Main Qualifications: The successful applicant will have the following background / skills
- University degree in Information Technology Computer Science and/ or Engineering
- Experience with Microsoft Windows Server, Microsoft Windows client, Microsoft SharePoint, Citrix, Microsoft SQL, Microsoft Office products, particularly Excel
- Experience with Office 365, automation & scripting
- Knowledge of ITSM/ITIL processes and Agile methods to help organize and prioritize tasks
- Excellent collaboration and communication: comfortable engaging with colleagues at all levels and areas of the organisation, and presenting to groups of people
- High level of proficiency in written and spoken English
- Ambition to excel and high level of integrity
- Proactive and self-driven work style and a good team player
Norges Bank Investment Management can offer a rewarding, international fast-paced working environment, and the opportunity to play a role in safeguarding and building financial wealth for future generations as part of one of the world’s largest funds. Norges Bank Investment Management has a performance culture that values the contribution of every individual and focuses on professional growth.
Norges Bank Investment Management is committed to ensuring Equal Opportunities for all employees.
Application for this role must be made online via the portal. We cannot accept applications that are not made online.
Salary offered is competitive – Base Salary only
Opening date for applications is 24th October 2019
Deadline for application is close of business 23rd November 2019
No Agencies please
Søk på stillingen