Notice and disclaimer
This notice contains certain information as to the voting intentions of Norges Bank in its role as manager of the Government Pension Fund Global. This disclosure is provided to promote transparency as to Norges Bank’s engagement with investee companies, and in view of its approach to responsible investing. Norges Bank’s voting intention is an internal decision and has not been agreed with any third party. Please note the following:
- This disclosure is provided for information purposes only. It does not constitute advice and should not be taken as a recommendation or an instruction on any matter, including whether any relevant third party should buy, sell or retain shares, or how any third party should exercise any voting rights they may have. Any person who wishes to obtain advice should seek this from a professional adviser. This disclosure is not a proxy solicitation and is not intended to influence the vote of other shareholders.
- No reliance should be placed on this information or its accuracy, and Norges Bank accepts no responsibility or liability for any action taken or not taken on the basis of this information. Any relevant third party should form their own views based on their own analysis of the relevant facts and circumstances.
- To be clear, Norges Bank has no duty of care in respect of any third party who decides to view this disclosure, which shall be done entirely at their own risk.
- Any information in this disclosure is subject to change without notice. In particular, be aware that Norges Bank’s intentions and the holdings of the Government Pension Fund Global may change over time and, to the extent permitted by applicable law, Norges Bank disclaims any responsibility to update this information as a result of such changes or for any other reason.
- Securities lending or other activity may mean that the votes cast by Norges Bank are significantly different than its economic or published holding of shares, or significantly different from its holding at the date of this disclosure. No assumption should be made or reliance placed on the number of votes that will be cast.
- Norges Bank is not subject to any prohibition on securities lending, trading or other activity as a result of this disclosure at any point prior to or after the publication of this disclosure.
- This disclaimer shall be read and interpreted independently of any other disclaimer on this website.