Our success relies on employing the best people in order to safeguard and build wealth for future generations. The purpose of the programme is to attract the best and most diverse talent possible. We seek individuals with intellectual curiosity who think outside the box and have the ability to be contrarian.
The graduate programme is a two-year rotational development opportunity, based in Oslo and potentially the opportunity to work in one of our international offices, as well as a potential secondment to other investment or technology organisations. Candidates with high performance in the programme may also be eligible for sponsored education.
Personal and professional development opportunities
Our graduate positions offer wide-ranging personal and professional development opportunities in various roles across the organisation, including investment management, risk management, compliance, corporate governance and technology.
As part of the programme, you will receive comprehensive training and development, a corporate mentor and a ‘buddy’ to support you in your role. To thrive in a competitive, hard-working and high-performing organisation, we nurture a culture where our employees can have fun at work.
We are looking for talented people from a range of educational backgrounds, with different mindsets and who are comfortable in taking risks. We strive to have an environment where we do not fear failure, as failure helps us learn and improve. We encourage candidates from different socio-economic- and minority backgrounds to apply.
This programme is for final-year students and graduate who share our values and who:
- take initiative, are curious and a have a desire to learn
- have a strong team mindset and a high degree of flexibility
- have an international mindset
- have resilience and ability to take risks
- have knowledge and an understanding of the fund's mission and mandate, its importance to the Norwegian people and how you can support this
- have an interest in a job with a real purpose
Our graduates are recruited every autumn, joining Norges Bank Investment Management the following summer. Applications for the 2022 graduate programme opened on the 25th of August and closed on the 28th of September. We hope to receive your application for the 2023 programme.
- 1Fill in your resume in the application formTo apply, fill in your resume in the application form. Other relevant documents can be uploaded.
- 2Convert your grades to Grade Point Average (GPA)Please convert your grades to Grade Point Average (GPA) in the application form.GPA converter
- 3Initial HR interviewThe strongest applicants will be be invited to complete an initial HR interview.
- 4Selected candidates will be invited to an assessment centreFurther, selected candidates will be invited to an assessment centre where you will meet managers, current graduates, and relevant staff.
- 5Final interview with relevant teamsWe will invite the top candidates for final interviews with the relevant teams at Norges Bank Investment Management before we make our offers for the positions.
Do you have any further questions?
Please contact us at: [email protected]
Please note for you to be eligible, you must be able to work in Norway.
Applicants must be of sound character with personal finances in order and must be security approved in accordance with Norges Bank’s rules. Applicants will be required to submit a police certificate of conduct. Education and work experience will be verified.
Last saved: 24/08/2021