Norges Bank Investment Management is seeking a dedicated and results oriented professional for the position of Analyst or Senior Analyst, part of Trade & Analytics Systems group within Systems and Data, in Operations. Trade & Analytics Systems group has responsibility for the management and strategic development of investment systems, applications, services and processes, as well as maintaining the relationships with external suppliers of these components. The Trade & Analytics group also collaborates on development efforts and coordinates with various NBIM Operations groups to ensure high quality support, maintenance, and documentation.
Your role will have responsibility for the operational management, change, incident, and service request handling for various research and analytics system. You will work closely with business units and other Operations teams at NBIM, with the primary goal of supporting end users, driving change, managing BAU activities, and ensuring operational stability for your assigned systems.
The position is located in New York and will report to the Head of Trade & Analytics Systems located in Oslo, Norway. Some travel will be required.
· Responsible for engaging & communicating with end users on system questions, incidents, processes, development items and best practices.
· Documenting and analysing end user requirements and participate in projects.
· Identifying development areas, whether technical, data, or process related, and drive change.
· Managing testing and communication of major changes across user base in all NBIM locations.
· Building and maintaining competence on NBIM’s research and analytics solution set.
· Developing and maintaining strong relationships with internal clients and stakeholders
·Contributing to a hardworking, high-performing team with a focus on results
Main Qualifications: The successful applicant will have the following background / skills
- Bachelor degree with strong academic records
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience working with information systems within investment management.
- Working knowledge and experience with portfolio management and investment research and analytics systems/tools.
- In depth knowledge and experience with Bloomberg (terminal and data services), Factset, tick data, and research and ratings data seen as an advantage.
- Working knowledge/experience with SQL, data analytic solutions, Alteryx, Tableau and cloud computing platforms seen as an advantage.
- Proactive and self-driven work style and a good team player
- Ambition to excel
- High level of integrity
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills with strong proficiency in written and spoken English
Norges Bank Investment Management can offer a rewarding, international fast-paced working environment, and the opportunity to play a role in safeguarding and building financial wealth for future generations as part of one of the world’s largest funds. NBIM has a performance culture that values the contribution of every individual and focuses on professional growth.
Norges Bank Investment Management is committed to ensuring Equal Opportunities for all employees.
Norges Bank Investment Management, does not sponsor a visa petition or other work authorization, nor will the company provide relocation assistance, for this position.
Contact Details All questions regarding the position and applications may be directed to Experis: Michael Pisano, Experis IT Permanent Placement D: +65 6551 5589 or email [email protected]
Unfortunately, you cannot apply to this role online, you must apply via our search partners.
Opening date for applications is 27th June 2019
Deadline for application is close of business 14th July 2019
NO AGENCIES PLEASE