As one of the world’s largest funds, we offer exciting career opportunities in investment management, IT, compliance, strategy, administration and communication. Expect real challenges in an international working environment with excellent opportunities for career development and personal growth.
We can offer positions in asset management, responsible management, risk management and control functions, operations, administration, HR and communication.
We offer a two-year rotational development programme, initially based in Oslo with the opportunity to work at our international offices and a potential secondment to other investment organisations. The strongest candidates may get sponsored education.
Our internships last for six weeks between June and August, in Oslo or London. They give current students an opportunity to gain work experience at one of the world’s largest and most progressive international investment funds.
Do you want to work as an identity and access management engineer in the biggest sovereign wealth fund in the world, together with lots of highly skilled and nice people? In Oslo? Then we have the job for you.
What you will do
Norges Bank Investment Management is seeking dedicated, results-orientated and service minded Identity and Access Management (IAM) Engineer to join the Security Operations department within Technology and Support. We are part of Norges Bank Investment Management Technology area and have responsibility for operating and developing our technology platform.
Norges Bank Investment Management has a performance culture, and we believe in delegation. You will be given the opportunity to excel and to make an impact. The right candidate for this position will be motivated by this challenge, is eager to learn new technologies and will help to develop our future ways of working with cloud services in a secure manner.
The main responsibility of the role is to deliver our IAM services including authentication and authorization, access requests, access provisioning, role and entitlement models and directory technologies. This position requires close collaboration with business users, system managers and service providers, and we are looking for a candidate with the ability to communicate well with non-technical end-users.
As part of the IAM team, you will seek to continuously improve the way identities and access are provided to the business. We are looking to innovate in areas such as DevSecOps, Security Automation and using cloud native technology to improve Norges Bank Investment Management’s security posture. We appreciate experience with scripting or programming and value an engineering mindset.
You will be working on the following tasks:
• Be a part of the IAM team and safeguard that the IAM solution meet the defined IAM architecture and IAM policies
• Role engineering and onboarding of new applications
• Develop automation for infrastructure deployment and configuration as code mainly in PowerShell and/or Python
• Manage on-prem AD and Azure AD
• Assume operational responsibility for one or more of Security Operations’ IAM systems
The role will join the global Norges Bank Investment Management Security Operations team, and reports to Head of Security Operations. Some travel is required. The role may be subject to a compensated on-call duty during weekends and holidays, in the future.
What you need
The following experience is required:
• Hands-on experience with Identity Governance tools such as One Identity or similar
• Hands-on experience with Azure AD security functions as conditional access, multi-factor authentication and privileged identity management.
• Experience with standard protocols such as Oauth, SAML, SCIM etc.
• Knowledge from public cloud services (preferably AWS and Azure)
• Programming skills (e.g. PowerShell or Python)
Experience of one or several of the following is beneficial:
• Knowledge of Infrastructure-as-Code, preferably CloudFormation
• CI/CD pipelines preferably based on Github and Azure DevOps
• AWS Identity and Access Management framework
• Docker or other containerization products
Who you are
We are looking for a candidate with one or more of the following qualifications:
• B.Sc. in Computer Science or other equivalent technical discipline, with strong academic records
• International mindset with an eagerness to learn
• Excellent collaboration and communication skills with a high level of proficiency in written and spoken English
• Ambition to excel and high level of integrity
What we offer
Norges Bank Investment Management offers a rewarding, international fast-paced working environment, and the opportunity to play a role in safeguarding and building financial wealth for future generations as part of one of the world’s largest funds. Norges Bank Investment Management has a performance culture that values the contribution of every individual and focuses on professional growth.
Our core values of excellence, innovation, integrity and team spirit underpin our culture and how we operate across all our offices. We collaborate and share information within our organisation which consists of 38 nationalities. English as our common working language. Our organisation is grounded in trust, high ethical standards, a flat hierarchy and diversity. We aim to increase the share of women to exceed or match the industry average across all functions.
Norges Bank Investment Management is committed to ensuring Equal Opportunities for all employees.
• Competitive base salary offered
• Comprehensive Insurance Plan
• Home and Consumer Loan
• Inhouse Gym
• Access to holiday facilities in Norway and aboard
• Support to take necessary courses and certifications to keep up with the technology
Contact details: Questions regarding the position may be directed to our search partners at Capus AS Jonas Rambæk ([email protected]) and or Johannes Westersø ([email protected]). Please note you cannot apply for this role online but via Capus AS.
Opening dates for applications 3rd April 2021
Deadline for application is 23rd May 2021
Make changes to an application or register your CV and your profile.
A list of applicants for the position in question will be prepared. This list may be publicly disclosed in accordance with paragraph 25.2 of the Norwegian Freedom of Information Act. If you do not want to appear on the list, please tick the box next to the question "Do you want to withhold your personal details from the published list of applicants?" in the application form.
Please note that information about an applicant may be made public even if the applicant requests not to be included on a public list of applicants.
Norges Bank Investment Management has a preferred supplier list selected through a public procurement process. We are unable to consider CV's or proposals from suppliers who are not on the preferred supplier list. We however encourage candidates to reach out to us directly.
New preferred suppliers may be considered during the next public procurement process in 2022. If you are interested in providing recruitment services to us, you may forward your company information, including specialism, by email to [email protected]