As one of the world’s largest funds, we offer exciting career opportunities in investment management, IT, compliance, strategy, administration and communication. Expect real challenges in an international working environment with excellent opportunities for career development and personal growth.
We can offer positions in asset management, responsible management, risk management and control functions, operations, administration, HR and communication.
Work in an international environment with leading professionals with a background from many different professions, education and cultures.
We invest globally around the clock and rely on advanced real-time IT solutions. We need IT professionals to help us strengthen our IT platform, focusing on automation, security and cloud technology.
If you do not find a relevant vacancy you can get notified when new vacancies.
Norges Bank Investment Management is seeking a dedicated and results oriented professional for the position of Credit Analyst within our Credit department. The Credit department is responsible for managing the Fund’s corporate bond portfolio as well as the fundamental credit analysis of issuers in the global credit markets.
Your role will be to produce company and industry research, fundamental analysis, and advice for portfolio managers within Investment Grade corporate sectors.
The position is located in New York, and some travel may be required.
• Performing fundamental credit analysis of issuers within a coverage list that is focused on Investment Grade Telecom, Media, Cable, Capital Goods, and Automobile industries.
• Developing and preparing financial analysis and models to support investment analysis and recommendations, both fundamental and relative value
• Preparing written investment cases as well as regular company and industry level updates
• Working closely with Portfolio Managers to contribute to portfolio decisions
• Performing industry analysis and cultivate expertise in specific industries
• Participating in analysis of new issues and corporate actions
• Meeting and interacting with company management teams
• Communicating regularly with external counterparts at rating agencies and investment dealers
• Contributing to a hardworking, high-performing team with a focus on results and collaboration
• Master’s degree or equivalent with strong academic records
• Minimum of five years of experience of credit analysis in relevant sectors from asset management, investment banking, rating agency or similar institution
• Firm grasp of credit analysis, financial statement analysis, and accounting concepts
• Proactive and self-driven work style
• High level of integrity
• Strong skillset in Excel, Bloomberg with some aptitude for other technical applications
• Excellent collaboration and communication skills with strong proficiency in written and spoken English
Norges Bank Investment Management offers a rewarding, international fast-paced working environment, and the opportunity to play a role in safeguarding and building financial wealth for future generations as part of one of the world’s largest funds. Norges Bank Investment Management has a performance culture that values the contribution of every individual and focuses on professional growth.
Our core values of excellence, innovation, integrity and team spirit underpin our culture and how we operate across all our offices. We collaborate and share information within our organisation which consists of 37 nationalities. English is our common working language. Our organisation is grounded in trust, high ethical standards, a flat hierarchy and diversity. We aim to increase the share of women to exceed or match the industry average across all functions.
Norges Bank Investment Management is committed to ensuring Equal Opportunities for all employees.
Norges Bank Investment Management, does not sponsor a visa petition or other work authorization, nor will the company provide relocation assistance, for this position.
Contact Details All questions regarding the position and applications may be directed to Paul Lui +1 917 542 8523
Please note, due to GDPR we will only accept applications made via the career portal on www.nbim.no
All other CV’s will be disregarded.
Opening date for applications is 30th July 2020
Deadline for application is close of business 14th August 2020
No Agencies please
Make changes to an application or register your CV and your profile.
A list of applicants for the position in question will be prepared. This list may be publicly disclosed in accordance with paragraph 25.2 of the Norwegian Freedom of Information Act. If you do not want to appear on the list, please tick the box next to the question "Do you want to withhold your personal details from the published list of applicants?" in the application form.
Please note that information about an applicant may be made public even if the applicant requests not to be included on a public list of applicants.
Norges Bank Investment Management has a preferred supplier list selected through a public procurement process. We are unable to consider CV's or proposals from suppliers who are not on the preferred supplier list. We however encourage candidates to reach out to us directly.
New preferred suppliers may be considered during the next public procurement process in 2022. If you are interested in providing recruitment services to us, you may forward your company information, including specialism, by email to [email protected]