Norges Bank Investment Management is seeking dedicated and results-orientated Identity and Access Management (IAM) Engineer to join the Technology and Support department. Technology and Support is part of Norges Bank Investment Management Operations and has responsibility for our technology platform. We have recently moved our entire datacenter infrastructure to Public Cloud and taken internal operational responsibility of the IT estate.
The main objective of the role is to deliver our IAM services including authentication and authorization, access requests, access provisioning, role and entitlement models and directory technologies. This position requires close collaboration with business users, system managers and service providers, and we are looking for a candidate with the ability to communicate well with non-technical end-users.
As part of the IAM team, you will seek to continuously improve the way identities and access are provided to the business. We are looking to innovate in areas such as DevSecOps, Security Automation and using cloud native technology in order to improve NBIM’s security posture. We appreciate experience with scripting or programming and value an engineering mindset.
Norges Bank Investment Management has a performance culture, and we believe in delegation. You will be given the opportunity to excel and to make an impact. The right candidate for this position will be motivated by this challenge, is eager to learn new technologies and will help to develop our future ways of working with cloud services in a secure manner.
You will be working on the following tasks:
• Be a part of the IAM team and safeguard that the IAM solution meet the defined IAM architecture and IAM policies
• Role engineering and onboarding of new applications
• Developing automation for infrastructure deployment mainly in PowerShell and/or Python
• Managing on-prem AD and Azure AD
• Ensuring that Norges Bank Investment Management’s patching policies are followed and maintained
• Assuming operational responsibility for one or more of Security Operations’ IAM systems
The role will join the global NBIM Security Operations team based in London, and reports to Head of Security Operations. Some travel is required. The role may be subject to a compensated on-call duty during weekends and holidays, in the future.
The following experience is required:
• Experience with IAM architecture & concepts
• Hands-on experience with Identity and Access Management products (One Identity or other similar products)
• Hands-on experience of Active Directory and Azure AD security functions as conditional access, multi-factor authentication and privileged identity management.
• Experience of working in a hybrid environment
• Knowledge from public cloud services (preferably AWS and Azure)
• Programming skills (e.g. SQL, PowerShell or Python)
Experience of one or several of the following experience is beneficial:
• Knowledge of DevOps and Agile practices
• Knowledge of Infrastructure-as-Code and CI/CD pipelines
• AWS Identity and Access Management framework
• Docker or other containerization products
• Experience from management and operation of network security technology like CASB, NGFW, SWG and DLP
We are looking for a candidate with one or more of the following qualifications:
• M.Sc. in Computer Science or other equivalent technical discipline, with strong academic records
• International mindset with an eagerness to learn
• Excellent collaboration and communication skills with a high level of proficiency in written and spoken English
• Ambition to excel and high level of integrity
What we offer
Norges Bank Investment Management offers a rewarding, international fast-paced working environment, and the opportunity to play a role in safeguarding and building financial wealth for future generations as part of one of the world’s largest funds. Norges Bank Investment Management has a performance culture that values the contribution of every individual and focuses on professional growth.
Our core values of excellence, innovation, integrity and team spirit underpin our culture and how we operate across all our offices. We collaborate and share information within our organisation which consists of 38 nationalities. English as our common working language. Our organisation is grounded in trust, high ethical standards, a flat hierarchy and diversity. We aim to increase the share of women to exceed or match the industry average across all functions.
Norges Bank Investment Management is committed to ensuring Equal Opportunities for all employees.
• Competitive Base Salary
• Gender – neutral leave, Maternity and Paternity Leave
• Health Insurance including dental
• Income Protection
• Defined Pension contribution
• 25 days holiday
• Support to take necessary courses and certifications to keep up with the technology.
Contact details: Questions regarding the position may be directed to our search partners, Dan Porter at Thomson Keene [email protected]
Please note you cannot apply online for this role, please apply via our search partners.
Opening date for applications is 31st March 2020
Deadline for application is close of business 13th April 2020
NO AGENCIES PLEASE