Fund sells interest in London property

Norges Bank Investment Management has sold a 25 percent interest in the West One Shopping Centre and 75 Davies Street in London to British Land.

20 December 2019

The agreement was signed and completed on 19 December 2019.

Norges Bank Investment Management received 54.25 million pounds for the 25 percent ownership interest and will retain the remaining 75 percent. The property was originally acquired 100 percent by the fund in 2015.

British Land will perform the asset management on the property on behalf of the joint venture.

The property consists of 92,000 square feet of office and retail space.

Press contacts:

Thomas Sevang, Head of Communications and External Relations, Norges Bank Investment Management
Tel: +47 926 01 756 / +47 24 07 32 76

Marthe Skaar, Manager Communications and External Relations, Norges Bank Investment Management
Tel: +47 926 17 663 / +47 24 07 35 61

E-mail: [email protected]