The results in brief
- The Government Pension Fund Global returned 0.1 percent, or 17 billion kroner, in the second quarter of 2013.
- Equity investments returned 0.9 percent, while fixed-income investments returned -1.4 percent.
- The return on equity and fixed-income investments was 0.3 percentage point higher than the return on the fund’s benchmark indices.
- Investments in real estate returned 3.9 percent.
- The fund had a market value of 4,397 billion kroner at the end of the quarter and was invested 63.4 percent in equities, 35.7 percent in fixed income and 0.9 percent in real estate.