The results in brief
- The Government Pension Fund Global returned 4.7 percent, or 167 billion kroner, in the third quarter of 2012.
- Equity investments returned 6.5 percent and fixed-income investments returned 2.2 percent. The overall return was 0.03 percentage point lower than the return on the fund’s benchmark indices.
- Investments in real estate returned 2.7 percent.
- The fund’s market value was 3,723 billion kroner at the end of the quarter.
- The investments were distributed with 60.3 percent in equities, 39.4 percent in fixed income and 0.3 percent in real estate.