The results in brief
- The fund returned -2.2 percent, or -77 billion kroner, in the second quarter of 2012.
- Equity investments returned -4.6 percent and fixed-income investments returned 1.5 percent. The overall return was 0.2 percentage point lower than the return on the fund’s benchmark indices.
- Investments in real estate returned 0.3 percent.
- The fund’s market value rose 65 billion kroner to 3,561 billion kroner.
- The fund held 59.6 percent in equities, 40.1 percent in fixed income and 0.3 percent in real estate at the end of the quarter.