Apply for a job in the fund
- Senior Advisor Finance Location: Oslo. Closing Date: 11.06.2023
- Technical Support Engineer Location: Oslo. Closing Date: 12.06.2023
- Analyst, Transaction Management Location: New York. Closing Date: 15.06.2023
- Office Coordinator Location: London. Closing Date: 21.06.2023
- Asset Manager, Renewable Infrastructure Location: OSLO. Closing Date: 21.06.2023
- Associate - UK Unlisted Real Estate Location: London. Closing Date: 30.06.2023
Make changes to an application or register your CV and your profile
A list of applicants for the position in question will be prepared. This list may be publicly disclosed in accordance with paragraph 25.2 of the Norwegian Freedom of Information Act. If you do not want to appear on the list, please tick the box next to the question "Do you want to withhold your personal details from the published list of applicants?" in the application form.
Please note that information about an applicant may be made public even if the applicant requests not to be included on a public list of applicants.
Norges Bank Investment Management has a preferred supplier list selected through a public procurement process. We are unable to consider CV's or proposals from suppliers who are not on the preferred supplier list. We however encourage candidates to reach out to us directly.
New preferred suppliers may be considered during the next public procurement process in 2022. If you are interested in providing recruitment services to us, you may forward your company information, including specialism, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Norges Bank is committed to protecting the personal data of all Norges Bank applicants. This Privacy statement describes how Norges Bank collects, uses and protects personal data as part of our recruitment process. It provides details on your personal data rights and how to exercise your rights with us. The Privacy statement applies to all candidates, potential employees and individuals applying for a role with Norges Bank.