Apply for a job in the fund
- Investment Manager Location: London. Closing Date: 29.02.2024
- Associate, Real Estate Investment Closing Date: 01.03.2024
- Senior UX/UI Designer Location: Oslo. Closing Date: 03.03.2024
- Communications Assistant (part-time) Location: Oslo. Closing Date: 03.03.2024
- Summer Analyst 2024 - New York Location: New York. Closing Date: 10.03.2024
Make changes to an application or register your CV and your profile
A list of applicants for the position in question will be prepared. This list may be publicly disclosed in accordance with paragraph 25.2 of the Norwegian Freedom of Information Act. If you do not want to appear on the list, please tick the box next to the question "Do you want to withhold your personal details from the published list of applicants?" in the application form.
Please note that information about an applicant may be made public even if the applicant requests not to be included on a public list of applicants.
Norges Bank Investment Management has a preferred supplier list selected through a public procurement process. We are unable to consider CV's or proposals from suppliers who are not on the preferred supplier list. We however encourage candidates to reach out to us directly.
Norges Bank is committed to protecting the personal data of all Norges Bank applicants. This Privacy statement describes how Norges Bank collects, uses and protects personal data as part of our recruitment process. It provides details on your personal data rights and how to exercise your rights with us. The Privacy statement applies to all candidates, potential employees and individuals applying for a role with Norges Bank.