As manager of the Norwegian Pension Fund Global, Norges Bank Investment Management (NBIM) offers exciting careers with a high level of responsibility and independence.
To match an expanding and more complex mandate, NBIM is growing, and can offer professional challenges and excellent opportunities for qualified and highly motivated candidates at various levels of experience.
NBIM depends on dedicated and highly skilled employees to ensure the best possible management of the fund. We organise numerous courses for our employees through the NBIM Academy to boost competency in the organisation and give our employees good development opportuneties.
NBIM operates in a competitive, dynamic and fast-paced multinational environment. Our offices in Oslo, London, New York, Shanghai and Singapore are fully integrated to ensure the fund’s operation round the clock.
NBIM at a glance
- Mission to safeguard and build financial wealth for future generations
- Long-term investment outlook in equity, fixed-income and real estate markets
- Manages more than 3,700 billion kroner
- Manages holdings in more than 8,000 companies
- Offices in Oslo, London, New York, Shanghai and Singapore
- More than 340 employees from 27 nations
- High degree of specialisation, expertise and innovation